SeaChange Parks Conjola has annual sites left!
Come and enjoy beautiful Lake Conjola for your family holidays.
See below for more information or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
A full list of responsibilities are set out in the agreement and park rules you signed when you purchased your van.
A brief description of these conditions are:
- For current site fees please contact our office
- All fees and charges must be paid on time
- Park Rules must be abide by at all times
- You are only entitled to 180 nights, 30 consecutive nights at any given time per year – no exception
- Additional guests are $12.00 per adult & $6.00 per child per night
- No alterations to your dwelling are to be made without prior written approval from park management
- Your site must be kept clean, tidy & maintained at all times
- 24 hours notice must be given to staff prior to any visitors requiring your keys
- Your boom gate code allows access to one vehicle only & you must not under any circumstances use another persons access code
- Acceptable behaviour at all given times
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to a holiday van owner should any terms and conditions set out online or in the agreement not be met
- All guests must sign in at the office upon arrival